In today’s episode, we’ll hear from two women, Kourtni Mason, and Dinah “Dee” Eke, who between them have purchased 4 premium courses or experiences you have probably heard about before. We’ll use their experiences to break down the 5 things you should look into BEFORE you purchase your first premium online course.
As new business owners, we have a limited amount of time to get a lot of work done so if we can find a way to get more efficient at what I do, wouldn’t we jump at it? But in a world with an overabundance of courses and information from people claiming to have THE answer, how do you go about choosing which ones to spend your hard-earned dollars on?
If you have ever been curious about Myleik Teel’s My Taught You Retreat, Mattie James’ Pitch Please, Julie Solomon’s Pitch It Perfect or Marie Forleo’s B-School, come off script with us as we get more insight into their courses.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
- How to build trust in a premium online course seller
- How to shift your mindset about investing in your personal development
- The biggest challenge most people face with online courses.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Kourtni’s Instagram: @kourtnirashon
- Kourtni’s Website: https://www.kourtnimason.com/
- Dee’s Instagram: @dee.diary
- Dee’s Website: http://deediary.com/
If you’re looking for a community of supportive women who are looking to Go Off Script with their careers, lifestyles and businesses join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShesOffScriptCommunity
Thank you so much for listening!