She teaches families how to find affordable travel deals, suggests activities and provides tips and tricks parents can use to create better travel experiences.
In 2018, she was able to quit her full-time job and is now growing a brand that shows parents how to explore the world with their children. Today she works with brands on hosted trips and has drawn a large tribe of like-minded parents.
Join us as we Go off script with the founder of the Traveling Child brand, Monet Hambrick
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Mentioned in this episode:
- Instagram: @thetravelingchild
- If children live there, children can visit.
- Travel with a group so you can switch off childcare.
- For new brands in this space, leverage other creators that are already in the space. They are not competition. We all have a unique voice.
- When you’re starting out, don’t be afraid to ask for what you’re worth.
If you’re looking for a community of supportive women who are looking to Go Off Script with their careers, lifestyles and businesses join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShesOffScriptCommunity
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, join our Facebook community, and follow us on Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.