In today’s episode, Jasmin Brand, CEO and publisher of Launch DFW shares what she’s learned about networking after over 10 years as a serial entrepreneur.
Being an entrepreneur can be isolating and many of us may not be aware of all the free resources available in our cities. If you’re wondering how and how often you should be networking, this is the episode for you.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
- How often you should be networking as an entrepreneur
- How to get plugged into the ecosystem for entrepreneurs in your city
- How to reach out to people you admire
- The secret to standing out at a networking event
Mentioned in this episode:
- Business Instagram: @LaunchDFW
- Founder/Publisher: @TheCityInfluencer, @HerTexasCo, @BeatsByHerLive
- Personal Instagram: @jasminbrands
- Website: launchdfw.com
If you’re looking for a community of supportive women who are looking to Go Off Script with their careers, lifestyles and businesses join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShesOffScriptCommunity
Thank you so much for listening!