In today’s episode, we’ll hear from Chloe Cleaves, a Visual Brand Director and Educator, who is quickly becoming known for her exclusive branding brunches. Chloe first got her start as a blogger who offered small businesses her help with taking product images. She later turned her knack for branding into a full-blown agency.
If you’ve been thinking about either launching your own branding business or wondering how to launch a successful offline event that compliments your online business, this episode is for you.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
- How to gracefully transition out of a corporate role…4 times!
- Mistakes to avoid when launching your new branding business
- Keys to hosting a successful and profitable live event
- How to move past perfection and JUST LAUNCH
Mentioned in this episode:
- We want to share YOUR Off Script moments on the podcast and hear where your off script journey has taken you. Whether you’ve changed careers, ended a relationship, started a new business, moved countries, or significantly changed your mindset, we would love to share your story.
If you would like to be featured as the Off Script listener of the week, send me your story at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re looking for a community of supportive women who are looking to Go Off Script with their careers, lifestyles and businesses join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShesOffScriptCommunity
Thank you so much for listening!