In today’s episode, I’m talking about how getting over the fear of showing your face on social media will help you grow your business. I’m also sharing tips on how you can ease yourself into it. I’ll be focusing on Instagram since that’s the platform I spend most of my time on. The numbers don’t lie. Being the face of my brand has had a positive impact on my business.
If you’re a small business owner, side hustler or personal brand that is afraid to show your face on your social media feed, this is a good episode for you.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Get over the fear of showing your face on social media
- How to consistently post pictures without hiring a photographer
- How to plan out your content
- Tools you can use to learn how to post thoughtful captions
Mentioned in this episode:
- We want to share YOUR Off Script moments on the podcast and hear where your off script journey has taken you. Whether you’ve changed careers, ended a relationship, started a new business, moved countries, or significantly changed your mindset, we would love to share your story.
If you would like to be featured as the Off Script listener of the week, send me your story at email@example.com
- If you’re looking for a community of supportive women who are looking to Go Off Script with their careers, lifestyles and businesses join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShesOffScriptCommunity
Thank you so much for listening!