In today’s episode, we meet Kendra James-Anderson, also known as the Finance Femme. If you’re a business owner who would just rather not dig into your numbers or just dread tax season, listen to this.
After whipping one of her client companies into shape, Kendra boasts catapulting their revenue from $200,000 to 1 million dollars. As a virtual CFO, Kendra not only helps to organize her clients’ finances but also helps them plan their money moves as they level up.
Even if you’re not ready to hire a virtual CFO, in this episode, Kendra shares tips you can use to organize your company for success.
Go off script with us as Kendra shares how we can level up our businesses by paying attention to the numbers.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
You’ll learn about:
- Laying a financial foundation for tour business
- Structuring your virtual business for growth
- Figuring out cash flow issues in your business
Mentioned in this episode:
- We want to share YOUR Off Script moments on the podcast and hear where your off script journey has taken you. Whether you’ve changed careers, ended a relationship, started a new business, moved countries, or significantly changed your mindset, we would love to share your story.If you would like to be featured as the Off Script listener of the week, send me your story at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re looking for a community of supportive women who are looking to Go Off Script with their careers, lifestyles and businesses join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShesOffScriptCommunity
Thank you so much for listening!