In today’s episode, we meet Tammy Bowser. Tammy is the CEO of Snag My Wedding. After seeing first-hand how practically brand new products went to waste after a wedding, she created a marketplace for brides to resell their dresses, décor and other items used in their weddings.
In fact, if the stars align, you could probably buy everything you need for your own wedding on her platform.
During our conversation, Tammy shares how she scaled a steep learning curve while building an entire marketplace. She also shares how this side hustle has proven to be an asset in growing her career at her 9-5. Towards the end of our conversation, you will see Tammy’s laser focus on building this business as she asks ME what I’ve done with my wedding dress.
Now …I’ve been married for 10 years so…well …listen until the end to hear my response.
Go Off Script as Tammy Bowser shares how she built a business that makes brides money after their big day.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
You’ll learn about:
- What to look for when selecting a developer for your app.
- How to leverage your side-hustle to build your 9-5 career.
- Sharing your idea early can help you in the long run.
Mentioned in this episode:
- We want to share YOUR Off Script moments on the podcast and hear where your off script journey has taken you. Whether you’ve changed careers, ended a relationship, started a new business, moved countries, or significantly changed your mindset, we would love to share your story. If you would like to be featured as the Off Script listener of the week, send me your story at email@example.com
- If you’re looking for a community of supportive women who are looking to Go Off Script with their careers, lifestyles and businesses join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShesOffScriptCommunity
Thank you so much for listening!